Thursday 1 September 2011

Its been a while

Hey, well I know its been almost 2 weeks now, but it has been a busy time for me. I have finally wrapped up completely at Algonquin College, and I am now a Succesful graduate of the Professional Illustration program there. The Grad show was a HUGE success along with the final projects I produced.

Whats coming up next for me? well there are a few freelance projects I intend to take on, but for now, I am just producing work everyday and keeping up with personal projects, so Here are a few things that I have been working on as well as that I produced for my final projects.

                         Laboratory Key Scene                                                    Adobe Illustrator
                                 School, Key Scene                                                        Adobe Illustrator

No comments:

Post a Comment